Founded in 1881, the Webster Vienna University is a private American university in Vienna, Austria. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for students. The purpose of the grant is to encourage domestic students who want to take part in the bachelor’s or master’s degree program for the year 2020.
Therefore, Webster Vienna encourages all incoming undergraduate (bachelor) and graduate (master) students. With exceptional academic achievement and proven financial need to apply for a Webster Vienna Scholarship
- 1915 founded in St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- 1925 accredited in the USA by the Higher Learning Commission
- 1981 opens Vienna campus at the invitation of the mayor in Vienna
- Host University: Webster Vienna Private University
- Host Country: United States of America
- Offering Programs: Masters / PhD
- Available Program: All Fields are Available
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Eligible countries: Austria
- Scholarship to be taken at: Austria
- Availability: Awarded started in fall term
- Scholarship Benefits: 20,000 euro for bachelor’s and 10,000 euro for Masters
July 15 , 2020
Follow us on 👇
Below social media platform to get latest updates about scholarships 🎓🎓
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/ FUNDING
Webster Vienna – Distinction
- Twenty thousand euros (€20000) for 4 years in the bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Ten thousand euros (€10000) for 2 years in the master’s program, prorated by semester
Webster Vienna – Merit
- Fifteen thousand euros (€15000) for 4 years in the bachelor’s
- the program, prorated by semester
- Eight thousand euros (€8000) for 2 years in the master’s program, prorated by semester
Webster Vienna – Honors
- Ten thousand euros (€10000) for 4 years in the bachelor’s program, prorated by semester
- Five thousand euros (€5000) for 2 years in the master’s program, prorated by semester
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT FOR Latest SCHOLARSHIPS
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020
- Asian Development Bank – Scholarship Program
- Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarships – UK
- A newly accepted undergraduate or graduate student who has a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and outstanding spoken and written English well above the English as a Second Language level.
- Conditions: must enroll full-time (24 credits/year undergraduate, 12 credits/year graduate) and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester to continue until the end of the program.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
You will also ask to upload several documents. Documents including a 1000-1200-word essay on one of the two topics provided below:
- Many students at Webster Vienna University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers. If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share more in a 1000-1200-word essay; or
- Many believe that we learn from our mistakes. In a 1000-1200-word essay, describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.