Vietnam Scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for undergraduate and masters programs in various economics field of study. Students applying for a dual degree with Economics are also eligible.
The University of Queensland Established in 1909. Therefore, UQ is a higher education institution which is offering a wide range of opportunities for students. There are about 18000 students from different international countries.
Host University: University of Queensland
Host Country: Australia
Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law.
Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Award: 50% of tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Various
Eligible: Citizens of Vietnam
For 1st semester: 30 November 2020
For 2nd semester: 30 May 2021
FOLLOW US ON 👇
Below Social Media Platform To Get Latest Updates About Scholarships 🎓🎓
✅Facebook Page: Scholarhipmint FB Page
✅Facebook Group: Scholarhipmint Group
✅YouTube: Scholarshipmint Youtube
- Citizens of Vietnam
- Those studying English in Australia are also eligible to apply
- Students must not hold another scholarship
- Students who have received an offer
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
HOW TO APPLY
Scholarship for Vietnam you have to follow all steps:
You must apply for your chosen degree program
Check the closing date for semester 1 and semester 2.
YOU CAN VISIT FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS
- The University Of Auckland Scholarship | International Student Excellence Scholarship
- Fully-funded scholarship in japan | KUAS-E funding for Undergraduate
- Postgraduate scholarship – Perdana university scholarship 2020
To apply for scholarship Australia 2020, you must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and provide us with:
- Personal/motivational statement (1,000 words)
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program
- why do you wish to study this program at UQ?
- Your personal goals
- evidence of any previous experiences
- One reference letter
For inquiry Contact
FOR OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT