The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship UK provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges. And contribute towards living costs and scholarship recipients will also offer International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study. These scholarships are for a full-time taught master’s course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21.
- Universities and colleges are awarded Gold, Silver or Bronze ratings for their teaching quality, enabling students to make informed decisions when choosing where to study. UAL has been awarded Silver in recognition of our world-leading teaching.
- University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide. UAL is ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2020 QS World University Rankings®.
Follow us on 👇
Below social media platform to get latest updates about scholarships 🎓🎓
- Host University: University of the Arts London
- Host Country: UK
- Offering Programs: Postgraduate
- Available Program: All Fields offered by the University
- Number of Awards: Not Updated
- Eligible countries: All Countries
19th June 2020
FIELD OF STUDY
Any full-time taught master’s course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21.
*The following courses do not qualify: Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters. (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning and online courses.
ALSO, YOU CAN VISIT FOR Latest SCHOLARSHIPS
- THE University of the West of England – Bristol
- University of Reading – UK Scholarship
- Recanati Kaplan Foundation Scholarships – UK
Applications for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship £30,000 scholarship and ISH accommodation award can be made by applicants ordinarily resident in the following countries:
|Algeria||Guinea-Bissau||Palestine, State of|
|Benin||Jordan||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Bolivia (Plurinational State of)||Kenya||Serbia|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Kyrgyzstan||Sierra Leone|
|Burkina Faso||Lao People’s Democratic Republic||South Sudan|
|Cameroon||Libya||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Central African Republic||Madagascar||Tajikistan|
|Chad||Malawi||Tanzania (United Republic of)|
|Congo (Democratic Republic of the)||Moldova (Republic of)||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Eswatini (Kingdom of)||Namibia||Viet Nam|
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/ FUNDING
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and contribute towards living costs. Additionally, scholarship recipients will also offer International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
You must currently hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course. At one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see the official website). Or You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country currency) at the point of the scholarship application. V
Providing a personal statement which responds to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.(maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to the university online portal to get pre-admission letter.
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for. Your completed UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must be submitted by 1 pm on Friday 19 June 2020.
- In order to apply for the scholarship,you will need to be holding an offer on an eligible course. It is recommended that you make a course application as soon as possible in order to receive an offer with enough time to apply for the scholarship.