- 1 ABOUT CHINA
- 2 ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP
- 3 FIELDS AVAILABLE
- 4 CLOSING DATE
- 5 SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS / FUNDING
- 6 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 7 Follow us on 👇
- 8 DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- 9 HOW TO APPLY
- 10 For more Queries
SUSTECH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2020 China, officially the People’s Republic of China is a country in East Asia. It is the world’s most populous country, with a population of around 1.428 billion in 2017. Covering approximately 9,600,000 square kilometres, it is the world’s third or fourth-largest country by area.
EDUCATION SYSTEM OF CHINA
- Firstly, China has one of the largest higher education systems in the world. In terms of sheer numbers alone, it is the leader, with around 37 million students.
- Peking University, currently ranked 41st in the QS World University Rankings and 7th in the Asian University Rankings, was the first modern national university in China.
- China is the most popular destination for international students in Asia.
- Lastly, China also sends more students abroad than any other nation, with 700,000 of its citizens studying internationally.
- There are two types of full-time graduate programs offered in all SUSTech colleges and departments:
- PhD Program
- Integrated Master-PhD Program. (All programs are taught in English)
- The PhD Program is for four years. The Integrated Master-PhD Program is for five years (two years for Master and the other three years for PhD).
SUSTECH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2020 China FOR
- Integrated Master
- PhD Program
- Ocean Sciences
And Many Other Fields are Available
June 15, 2020
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS / FUNDING
The PhD scholarship is RMB126,700 (Approx. USD18,098)/year, plus a possible performance-based award of RMB20,000 (Approx. USD2,857)/year. The performance-based award will be evaluated by the SUSTech academic departments and approved by the Graduate School.
Integrated Master-PhD Program
So, During the Master study period, the Integrated Master-PhD scholarship is RMB83,700 (Approx. USD11,955)/year, plus a possible performance-based award of RMB10,000 (Approx. USD1,428)/year. The student who completes the Master study successfully and becomes a PhD candidate will receive a PhD scholarship.
- You must be an International student
- IELTS 6.5 no less than 6.0 OR/
- TOFEL 85 or above
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree for Master programs
- For PhD student must have an honor/ Master degree
Follow us on 👇
Below social media platform to get latest updates about scholarships 🎓🎓
- University Application form
- Transcript/ Degree
(Degree certificates and academic transcripts, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Therefore, If applicants are university students. Then they shall also provide an official pre-graduation certificate/letter showing their student status and state the expected graduation date. For all documents in languages other than Chinese or English, notarize copies of translations in Chinese or English need to be provided.)
- IELTS / TOFEL Certificate
- Statement of Purpose (letter of motivation)
- It should contain your relevant job experience
- Reasons why you have selected this degree/ application
- Study proposal/ Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport copy
- Other Supporting Documents
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT
- PHD SCHOLARSHIP-University of Tasmania Australia
- Holland Scholarship 2020 – Bachelors and Masters- Netherlands
HOW TO APPLY
- Please download the form below for information of SUSTech supervisors and research areas
- Contact them in order to get acceptance letter (Email format)
- Send following documents along with this email
- Complete university application form
- Send all of the required documents in Pdf form.
- Send all these documents to the respective department. Click here to search departments email address
For more Queries
- Bao Zhu (Miss)
- SUSTech Graduate School
- Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
- Graduate School webpage
- SUSTech official website
For more information related to this Scholarship: