The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS) (International) are specifically intended to support international students to pursue their Higher Degree by research at Flinders University, Australia.
The AGRTPS will cover all of the expenditures and will also provide a monthly stipend.
Research-based students will be equipped at the highest level in their discipline. They will be provided with opportunities to gain experience in business, industry, government and community sectors.
Developing personal enterprise and transferable skills will unlock career opportunities well beyond their specific areas of expertise.
Host University: Flinders University
Host Country: Australia
Offering Programs: Master & PhD
Available Program: All fields offered by the University
Number of Awards: Up to 10
Eligible countries: All Countries
No Application fees
7th August 2020
FOLLOW US ON 👇
Below Social Media Platform To Get Latest Updates About Scholarships 🎓🎓
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/ FUNDING
The scholarships enable suitably qualified applicants to commence a full-time Higher Degree by research.
The AGRTPS will covers the international student tuition fees.
The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate), which is tax-exempt and indexed annually, and Overseas Health Care cover.
An AGRTPS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485. To assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
- The student must meet the eligibility criteria of the university admission requirement.
- Applicant must meet the English Proficiency Criteria set by the university.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
- For master, a student must have a bachelor’s degree
- For PhD, applicant must have a master’s degree
All documents must be uploaded via the application portal and should be in English. Please save as a PDF and scan and save in the correct orientation. Please name all documents with your family name and document name, for example name_Transcript, name_publication 1
ALSO, YOU CAN VISIT FOR Latest SCHOLARSHIPS
- Recanati Kaplan Foundation Scholarships – UK
- UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship -UK
- UNHCR COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP – STOCKHOLM
HOW TO APPLY
The very first step is to find and make contact with a suitable supervisor relevant to your field of study.
Try to get an acceptance letter from him. If he is ready to supervise you then move to step 2.
To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first apply for admission to a higher degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship group. Which will produce an application for both the AGRTPS and FIPRS via the Student info system.
You can apply for admission at any time but before the deadline.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- A completed Application Form.
- Statement of Purpose
- A concise Curriculum Vitae, describing your qualifications and experience.
- Academic transcript(s) from your degree(s), translated to English.
- Evidence of English Language skills (IELTS) Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- References from three referees, at least one of whom is qualified to comment on your academic potential.